Tajweed Intensive course is for people who knows how to read the Quran, but may not know the rules of Tajweed, or may want to develop proper pronunciation of the Arabic letters, or may want to improve their Quran reading with the help of a teacher.
Initially, this course was taught over the period of 6 months, and Al-Hamdulillah, we were able to teach over 2000 students in Canada, US and Singapore. Now we have condensed the entire program into a single weekend course, which will provide the students a solid foundation in understanding and applying the rules of Tajweed in a short period of time. This course is a great learning opportunity for those who cannot commit to a long Tajweed program due to their studies or other commitments.
After taking this course with other follow up programs that we offer, we are confident that not only you will have good Tajweed as a student, but you may also become one of the Tajweed teachers, In Sha Allah.
Who can join:
- For Brothers & Sisters (in class and online)
- For University students (in class and online)
- For Masajid and Islamic centers (in class only)
- For high schools (In class only)
- Importance of Tajweed
- Makharijul-Huroof (points of articulation of the letters)
- Sifaatul-Huroof (attributes of the letters)
- Basic rules of Tajweed in both theory and practice
- Common mistakes made in Quran reading
- Identifying and correcting mistakes
- Improving and maintaining your Quran recitation
- Applying and practicing the rules of Tajweed in Juzz Amma (30th Juzz)
Follow up options available online:
- Start from Alphabet, Learn the rules of Tajweed and develop yourself to reading the Quran (online)
- Read and memorize Juzz Amma (30th Juzz) with the help of a teacher (online)
- Read and memorize the entire Qur’an with the help of a teacher (online)
- Teachers Training course (online)
Requirements: All people who are interested in this course should be able to read the Quran, and they can take this course if they;
- Want to develop proper pronunciation of the Arabic letters
- Want to practice the rules of Tajweed with the help of a teacher
- Want to develop fluency in their Quran reading
- Want to understand the rules of Tajweed and apply them in the Quran
Duration: 3 Months online (36 Hours) OR single weekend in class
Timing: Flexible days and timings OR weekends
Fee: $85 for single weekend course OR $ 125 for online course
Course Book: “Tajweed Intensive” Provided
Highlights of the Course:
- Develop proper pronunciation of the Arabic letters
- Learn all basic and some advanced rules of Tajweed
- Read and Practice the entire Juzz Amma (3oth Juzz) with the help of a teacher
- Lots of exercises, worksheets and memory tests in order to have full understanding of the rules
- Develop fluency in Quran reading
Note: By the end of the course, students should be able to read Quran fluently with proper pronunciation while applying all basic rules of Tajweed, InShaa’Allah.
And also the students should be able to help and teach others in the same manners that they have learnt with.
For more information, please call 905-756-2560 or 1-844-256-2560